Disclosure of Material Connection Disclaimer
Some of the links in the posts on this site may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will add value to my readers.
Any affiliate fees paid to me are not added to the purchase price of the item, so you will not pay any more for the product whether there is an affiliate link or not.
My Comments Policy
- You may comment without registering.
- You may post as yourself or click on the dropdown link and choose from whatever Facebook persona/pages you have.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, I would rather receive your comments on my blog than via e-mail. It is a better use of my time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar e-mails.
- You may disagree with me. I welcome debate. However , I ask that if you disagree with me— or anyone else, for that matter— do so in a way that is respectful. In my opinion, there is way too much shouting in the public square to tolerate it here.
- Remember, this blog is public despite and comments get posted to Facebook as well.
- Please do not post something that is (a) sarcastic; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.In short, my goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. I believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.